Travel & Health Certificates

International Travel

Linden Heights Animal Hospital can meet your pet’s international travel preparation needs and can provide interstate and international health certificates. Please investigate your destination’s requirements prior to your appointment. Many countries require rabies titer testing and microchip identification, and we can provide these services for your pet.

Because each destination country has different requirements for your pet’s entry, you are responsible for supplying the list of requirements that need to be met for traveling. Linden Heights Animal Hospital cannot assume responsibility for ensuring that all the requirements are met for your situation and cannot be held responsible for quarantine, denial of entry, or costs incurred due to unfulfilled requirements for your pet.

Here is a helpful list of pet-friendly hotels and you can start your research for international travel at the USDA here.

Please call us well in advance of your departure date to plan for the necessary vaccinations or health screenings.